The T-RAC system is a technologically advanced automatic tire inflation system that features many innovative design advancements to keep your trailers rolling down the road.
Simply put the T-RAC adds air when the tire needs it, and let’s the air out when it needs to automatically…now that’s smart!!! This enables the tire to maintain a flat foot print and maximize tread life, saving you money.
The robust design has been road proven under the worst conditions we could think of to provide mile after mile of trouble-free operation. Your drivers can easily read the pressure in each tire. If a tire is flat, make a note of it, start the unit and watch the T-RAC inflate the tire to its running pressure…
Quite possibly the smartest tire management system in the world packed full of these unique features…
- T-RAC Automatic Drain Regulator: Tires are automatically inflated to the set pressure indicated on the regulator.
- Pressure Gauge For Each Tire: Exact tire pressures are displayed 24/7. During pre-trip inspections, if the tire has an issue, the pressure gauge allows the driver to quickly identify the problem.
- Pressure Relief Valves: Prevent tire pressures from rising above a pre-determined pressure point. This prevents the tire from becoming football shaped.
- Non Pressurized Axles: Since the axles are not pressurized, there is no need to place an additional filter inside the axle. This enables the T-RAC to inflate a flat tire faster.
- Closed Loop System: During pre-trip inspections, if the tire has an issue, the pressure gauge allows the driver to quickly identify the problem.
- Auxillary Fill Valves: Allows the tire pressure to be checked manually without removing the tire lead.
- Tire Cost Reduction: Correct balanced tire inflation will reduce wear, tire over-heating and use less fuel.
- Driver Safety Enhanced: Maintaining exact tire pressure allows tire foot print to remain flat, ensuring safety when applying brakes on hazardous road surfaces.
- Minimal Installation Time: T-RAC is shipped assembled and factory tested against leaks.
- Environmentally Friendly: Properly inflated tires use less fuel and increases the overall life of the tires.